tallestWargiraffetallestWargiraffe

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 54 Fans

Villainy - Episode 1 Villainy - Episode 1

Limits

I really like the fact that each hero has to do a certain thing such as Hold their breath or close their eyes while activating their power. That is really neat. Im kinda afraid of what The Lube has to offer lol, very good stuff!

Anusboy: The Movie Teaser Anusboy: The Movie Teaser

Wow that was really creative and awesome!

dude the only reason this has a bad score is because people don't listen to the adult content flash on the screen. Ignorant assholes exist in this world and there is nothing we can do to stop em. Reminds me of the stuff I draw. Fantastic Job dude!

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

Fantastic Job!

I take away one point because of the minecraft zombie. ITS EQUIVALENT TO THAT CAT-TART!!!!!!!

SS - Human History 2 SS - Human History 2

wow

YOU ACTUALLY PUT ME TO SLEEP! YOU ACTUALLY PUT ME TO FRIGGIN SLEEP!!!... d you realize if you showed this to a child they would believe every word of it?

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

If Im wrong ill look like a nerd...

Was that a full metal alchemist reference? CAUSE IT SURE SEEMED LIKE IT!!!!!! GREAT VIDEO!!!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

BUILDING BLOCKS YEAAAHHH!!!

Dude, the fluent animation at that scene was really funny. BUILDING BLOCKS YEAAHH!!!

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

If you do...

I cant wait to see a fable 3 experence!

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

I love the priest!

this is what you wished for? evil boy! EVIL BOY!!!!! I love that... including his special candy!

The Post-it Knight The Post-it Knight

Something new... I LIKE IT!

i was expecting O THE PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASSTLE RABBLERABBLERABBLE lollol great job!

Micwizard Micwizard

So much color!

In my opinion I do not like stick figures but everything else was phenomenal. Blood gore, and even a badass end boss! Sound was not top notch but i say the animation made up for it. Not trying to sound douchey but I want to see some non-stick work.