tallestWargiraffetallestWargiraffe

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 54 Fans

Villainy - Episode 1 Villainy - Episode 1

Limits

I really like the fact that each hero has to do a certain thing such as Hold their breath or close their eyes while activating their power. That is really neat. Im kinda afraid of what The Lube has to offer lol, very good stuff!

Anusboy: The Movie Teaser Anusboy: The Movie Teaser

Wow that was really creative and awesome!

dude the only reason this has a bad score is because people don't listen to the adult content flash on the screen. Ignorant assholes exist in this world and there is nothing we can do to stop em. Reminds me of the stuff I draw. Fantastic Job dude!

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

Fantastic Job!

I take away one point because of the minecraft zombie. ITS EQUIVALENT TO THAT CAT-TART!!!!!!!

Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

that was actually hard!

i am a fast typer when it comes to words, but the reason it made it so hard was the fact i taught myself how to type with only my index fingers lol. I can easily beat hard but Skitz was freaking brutal. great typing game!

Wonders of Space Wonders of Space

Inspiring!

When I do my drawings, workout, and write my book i listen to this. U just get hella into it lol. Your adding more and more then it becomes intense which makes me want to work harder! Fantastic Job and Thanks!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Haha yes it was supposed to get more in-depth as the track progressed
Happy to hear it works out for ya, 'cause I don't think this is one of those things I could work out to

Megaman 3 Remix &amp;lt;(dj Xemex)&amp;gt; Megaman 3 Remix <(dj Xemex)>

your amazing

I use your music to workout and draw my art, it gives me an intense rush!

The Teabag King The Teabag King

You are so amazing

This is a perfect jingle for a Tea bagging Montage! You have to make more hilarious songs.

Jack spicer and Wuya Jack spicer and Wuya

Not bad.

Caricature N2 Caricature N2

just look at that face! What a confident expression.

Amethyst Amethyst